Programme Fee Description
1） Tuition Fee: £1, 650 Pounds
One session (2 weeks) includes one course, handouts, and organised leisure activities.
The tuition section includes seminars, daily lectures, as well as a specific subject course and discussion groups.
2) Bed and breakfast (single rooms)(£40 discount per room for each term-two applicant accordingly)
A Standard Single Room (sharing a toilet and bathroom between every 3-4 rooms): £1,000 Pounds
An ensuite room (with a personal toilet and bathroom): £1,030 Pounds
3) Lunch at St. Antony’s College from Monday to Friday: £180 Pounds
4) Dinner at St. Antony’s College from Monday to Friday: £180 Pounds
5) Other costs: £240 Pounds, includes:
●Two-day Study Visits;
●Visa application service fee (Translation and making online appointment, as well as all other services through your preparation until the time when you receive your visa);
● Group pick up to and from the airport by private coach;
● Entrance fees for all the Oxford site group visits;
● A selection of digital photos taken by local professional photographer;
● Insurance fees;
● Welcome Tea and Gala Dinner.