A TYPICAL DAY
Provided below is the schedule for a typical weekday at one of our short-term academic programmes:
- Breakfast (8:00AM – 9:00AM)
- Lecture (9:00AM – 12:30PM)
- Lunch (12:30PM – 13:30PM)
- Seminars/Workshop/Sharing Sessions (13:30PM – 15:30PM)
- Optional Activity (Sports/Movie/Visit to a Museum) (15:30PM – 18:00PM)
- Dinner (18:00PM – 20:00PM)
* As part of the programme, daily activities and evening events are organised by our Orientation Team Leaders. During the afternoon, students will have the opportunity to visit many of Oxford's most famous colleges and explore the fascinating museums, galleries and gardens the city has to offer.
There will also be a major excursion study trip planned for the weekend to attractions such as the MINI Cooper Plant, the British Museum or The Houses of Parliaments in London.
Previous Timetable for reference
Oxford International Study Abroad Programme
(Funded and operated by Oxford Study Abroad Foundation)
Address: 16-17 Turl Street, Oxford Student Hub, Oxford, OX1 3DH, England, UK
Tel: +44（0）1865 521959
Oxford International Study Abroad Programme is funded and operated by Oxford study Abroad Foundation which is a non-for-profit organization registered in England and Wales. We are not affiliated with the University of Oxford in any way. All accommodation and facilities are leased for the duration of the programme from colleges of the University of Oxford.